I’d like to thank Laura over at Riddle From the Middle for nominating me. She has a great blog over at riddlefromthemiddle.com
I have such a little blog over here at wordpress that it’s very flattering to be nominated!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and be sure to share a link to that person’s blog.
- Then select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly who you consider versatile and excellent in their writing. Nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award and notify them on their About page.
- Finally, share 7 things about yourself.
Here are my 7 things:
- I was scared to start blogging. I was worried to share so many personal details about our kids. Some of the things I discuss are highly personal and very sensitive.
- I was scared not to write this blog. I was scared that there would be other trauma parents out there feeling alone. I was afraid those parents would feel hopeless and give up on the kids who need love most.
- I started this blog to tell the truth. The good, the bad, the scary and the amazing parts of adoption. I beg to differ with the Hallmark version.
- My husband was my first follower (big surprise!)
- I follow up with all of the adoptive families who have reached out to me for help. No one should have to trauma-parent alone!
- I’m obsessed with coffee.
- I super-love zombies and/or anything zombie-themed.
Here are the bloggers I nominate: